Consumers and the trade can use our apps to capture, view, and design their projects while disconnected from their desktop.
Eliminate the need to carry samples, catalogs, pricing, customer data, etc. Chameleon Power apps provide everything needed to present on your mobile device.
The power to design on the go will help your business capture thousands of new leads and convert those users into buyers.
A True Innovator
Chameleon Power leads the way in mobile visualization technology. We created the first photo image upload and decorate tool for the Apple iPhone and the first and only image upload and decorate tool for the iPad. We also launched the first Android visualizer app. As technology evolves so do we. Recently we’ve created the first 3D visualizer engine for web, iPad, and Android.
Apple Innovation Meets Visualization
Chameleon Power has extended its functionality beyond the web and tablet users to provide solutions to the iPhone user base. Apple has continued to evolve the iPhone to make it bigger and better, so we’ve developed apps that can accommodate their constant innovation. The iPhone is arguably the most used phone in the World, and Chameleon Power can put your company’s visualizer and color tools in the hands of its global user base.
Expanding The Use of the iPhone With Design and Visualization Tools
- We’ve developed apps for some of the world’s most influential brands in the building and decorating industries.
- Used in the color matching and paint sectors because of our incredible color accuracy.
- Our suite of apps also include e-marketing and purchasing services.
Ingenuity On The Go
The size and capabilities of Apple’s landmark tablet have made our iPad apps some of our most popular products. Homeowners, contractors, and designers, have all utilized our software to create photo realistic outcomes while working with the customers in the field, in the home or back in the store/office. Consumers, contractor and commercial designers enjoy the enhanced functionality of the iPad devices with our many apps and solutions.
The Best Solutions for iPads
- Developed the first and only image upload and decorate tool for iPad in 2012.
- Utilize the same code as our web based tools, allowing for support of a single platform.
- Improved image preparation via edge detection, tapping, swiping, and finger-capable tracing.
- Custom synchronization engine that synchronizes products, project folders, and app updates.
See It In Action
Extending The Platform To Android Users
Android users enjoy the same advance functionality that our web and IOS users do – at the tablet and phone level. Our apps seamlessly integrate between the web and Android platform, while exploiting the uniqueness of the Android devices including the advanced camera lens, high resolution, and compatibility across disparate devices within the Android space. We know that tech junkies, like us, make and use Android phones, so we strive to create visualization products that satisfy the Android user.
Leading Edge Android Applications:
- Developed our first Android visualizer app several years ago and have continued expanding since.
- 3D visualization experience brought to the Android platform in 2015
- We currently provide the most state-of-the-art roofing visualizer that is available in the Google Play Store.